Monday, August 29, 2011

Crazzy LIFE !!

CRAZZY LIFE !!!
                I guess im moving faster than my brain really wants me to.Get up and make sure im up and out the door no later than 8:30am then in class by 9am. To some thats easy to do get up and start your day,but for me it seems to be a struggle. Iguess i need that daily motivation,so that's why EVERY orning i talk to my mother until i reach my class and give her a 15min.sprul of how my yesterday was like. If that doesn't seem to work well then i go to the one that always seem to make me smile and that's God, he told me anytime of the day just call on him and his ears will be open and ready to listen. But if i really want to talk to my better half then it would be my army uncle Mike Cash, he seems to get me thru them days that you feel like ALL hope is gone. He's the type that tells you what you need to hear not what you want to hear. And i really think that we all need that person in our lives that'll be there thought it all but will also tell you when what you doing aint going over to well. That's why i love hime so much, he exspects nothing less that the best and i feel like i've let him && myself down when i come short that's why i try to do my best while im at my best. Another someone who i think will one day be my future hubby and my bff even if were not on that level is Henry, he always try to tell me what i wnt to hear then he;ll come in with that very thing that'll make me have a, "Well yeah baby you right" moment.lol, wheneva im having a bad day, like today, i'll just text him and tell him whats wrong and he'll just say i'll be down there this week boo boo.lol...I'll be so slated once he gets here that i forget that i was even pissed,crazzy huh?..My granny is the type of person that'll let you know what she thinks in a Godly manner,and i think we all need that sometimes. Because the bible is a reference to us all and its here for us to use. That lady can break me down like a fraction but moments later those very words that broke down, they seem to lift me back up. I see the struggles that my family went through and i try ever day to be better than them. Because your today will effect you 2morrow. I really cant say why i was really mad today but i know that it felt like everyone && everything was getting to me. I think that if my uncle was actually here to talk to me and twll me that everything will be alright that things would be that much better,but since he aint i have to move ahead. You'll see in my blogs PLENTY of times that i'll mention my uncle's name and i'll even call him my pops or daddy because even though were ONLY 7years apart we been together our entire lives and he's been there for me like a father. Its funny because when ever we go out we always say this is my dad and this is my daughter.lol...but i love him, more than life itself. Dont get me wrong i love my real dad also, even if it took him 18years to come around,i guess cuz he aint gotta pay child support no more,lol..but even after all that shit that he put me through i'll give him the shirt off my back if he needed it because at the end of the day the bible says, "Honor thou mother and father and thou days shall be long." And i plan to not cut my days short by holding on to grudges,life is too short to let the past over take your future. Its sad that life unfold that way but you live to learn and its all good because if you have life, health, and strength then your good. bUT change the subject....i seem to make new friends really quickly, first i sit back and read a person before i even speak then if i feel that we could be cool then i start to have lil convo's then that's when you can tell if you made  great investment or not.lol..but im a very friendly person but as soon as i feel like you tryna step on my toes then i know that we're gonna have a few problems. but overall i think the time while im here im going to make the best out of different situation,but i already know that its  gon be some trouble sooner than later and thats just me being real.lol..I guess i over did myslef last week my teacher asked for 700 words and me being the person i am i gave her 1,112 words and trust i had tons of more where that came from.lol..well i guess i need to save some for my next blog that i'll be writing later this week,so be safe and keep being yourself no matter who dnt like it....
Love Always,
Laquecia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment