Thursday, August 18, 2011

                                                                  UM MM....
 
                     When i actually sit down and look around at whats around me i learn more than i ever thought that i could. Life is a crazy thing that we have to go thru just to get to enjoy what on the other side. I wonder do people think like me,think about why others act a certain way and we care not to share how we feel we just hold it all inside until we feel its necessary to let it all out. Unlike some people i express my feelings in a different way, a way that only my best friend/uncle/"pop" and I could understand. I know that if I'm feeling a certain way, even if he is a billion miles away i can call him and tell him how i feel and he'll give me the type of advice that ONLY make sense to us. Most people would view me as a mean, conceited, rude, and short tempered person but at the end of the day who cares...lol !! When ever someone feels the need to share their views with me about me i wait patiently until they're finish and let them know that I'm not mean I'm just misunderstood; misunderstood because you care not to get to know the real me and care not to know why i act the way i do so therefor i care not to know how you feel about the way i act. I take every part of my life and look at it as if it was a clock on the wall; i can't control when i'm going to leave this world but i can control what decisions i make while im here. So i focus more on the things i can change rather than the things that are out of my hands. I learn at a very early age that everything happens for a reason. Rather the reason is good or bad just know that it was meant to happen. I always go by this quote that my uncle gave to me before he left to go to the army he said, "First place is second place looser." And that quote has been branded in my  hear t and has made me perserve through hard times. I know that i tend to get totally off subject sometimes but i guess i look at this as a way to let all of my frustation out and put all the mostly negative stuff in writing and put as much as i can postive so that it balances out. Life is what you make it and i plan on making it the best that i can while i can. Well iguess its totally time for me to take a nap and get ready for work in the morning, but it was a great exersise to have for homework because this is a great way to express yourself with writing...well until next time !!!
                                                                                                                  With love...Laquecia <3




No comments:

Post a Comment